Thoughts fail me

Rummaging for words in my head


Trying to find things to say


Find a path to tread.


I see the breeze


Carry the secrets of the sky


And I beg it to tell me


So I'd have something to walk me by.


Birds fly across


telling their chirpy tales


have they ever thought of coming down


and talking to people whose thoughts fail?


I close my eyes


try to picture a picture, think a thought


And again I open them


Ungracefully losing the battle I fought.


I look at the trees


swinging by the side


I wish I could hold my heart out


and find the thoughts that just died.


Love, life, me, you


they all seem like things I know


I wanna hear the great stories


about something, someone, glitter, glow.


The heart feels like a blank white sheet


the head, a blank black one.


Every thought stripped in my head


Existence of each coming undone.


Let me just close my eyes


and bring my brain to rest


Maybe today is not my day


Maybe I will not today, pass the test.

1 comments:

Hmm.. quite a thoughtful thoutlessness.. ;).. I waited a long time to load something into that blank image.. :)

Thoughts fail me too.. but the paradox is how to experience an alternative of thoughts? and the thing which is saying above is again a thought?